It’s been a while but I really wanted to make this week’s list. Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This
week I’m sharing the top ten secondary characters who deserve to have their own books.
1. Marco from The Dispossessed series by Page Morgan. ALL THE WAY. This needs to happen.
2. Quencey Morris from Dracula by Bram Stoker (but only if it were written by Stoker himself – or Megan Shepherd).
3. Aedion from Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas; I love him so much.
4. Captain Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. *swoon* I’d read more about the space captain.
5. Sam from The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas.
6. Legolas from The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien. There’s just so many options.
7. Halt from Ranger’s Apprentice by John Flanagan.
8. Haymitch from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
9. Severus Snape from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling.
10. Rowan from Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas.